[pmmail-list] Spell checker was( PMMail 2000 Windows Beta)

Ronny Hippler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 22:53:28 -0400

On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 13:23:00 -0400, Brandon King wrote:

>a new 3rd party spell
>checker.

and please make it put the originally misspelled word in the edit box. So many
times I just missed one letter and the spell checker doesn't have what I meant
in the list so I am forced to retype the whole word. This is the way it used to
work originally.

--

If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

Ronny Hippler || Spartanburg SC
http://www.vr5.dyndns.org:8008/ || ftp://ftp.vr5.dyndns.org:2112/
For PGP key email with "PGPKey" in the subject