[pmmail-list] Spell checker was( PMMail 2000 Windows Beta)

Richard Grevers pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:24:01 +1200

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 22:53:28 -0400, Ronny Hippler wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 13:23:00 -0400, Brandon King wrote:
>
>>a new 3rd party spell
>>checker.
>
>and please make it put the originally misspelled word in the edit box. So many
>times I just missed one letter and the spell checker doesn't have what I meant
>in the list so I am forced to retype the whole word. This is the way it used to
>work originally.

Seconded loudly. There is one of the many spelling checkers (A spell checker
sounds like something Harry Potter would use) on my PC which has an
absolutely brilliant feature: An "undo last" button (which can actually backtrack
several levels). Also, change is greyed out until you actually select a corrected
spelling or edit the word. Needless to say, accidentally changing words you didn't
mean to is a non-event in this app.

--
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.