[pmmail-list] Build 2578

Warner Young pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:47:52 -0700

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:01:07 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:

>For those with a good backup, you can download this beta if you think
>it fixes the issue that concerned you. Again, I have only worked with
>this for an hour, but it has run flawlessly with what I have put it
>through. The links for downloading BETA 2.20.2578 are:

Brandon,

A small UI nit that should be easy to fix.  As far back as I can
remember, the Search Messages dialog in PMMail 2000 has used a
monospace font.  Not only is it very ugly and inconsistent with other
dialogs, but some things, like the "Subfolder" checkbox, don't even fit
correctly.  This fix should be as simple as changing the dialog font in
resource editor.

-Warner Young