[pmmail-list] updated filename of build 2578

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:57:30 -0400

Ok, just to make sure noone reads the first message announcing 2578 and
not the rest of the messages since then, I changed the file name of
that build.

Actually, I have also uploaded the current build that I have, but
please read my post previous to this one before installing either beta,
Filters could be deleted with either of these builds.

They can both be found by going to the following address:

http://www.pmmail2000.com/betas/

You should see a listing of all builds currently available. Look for
Std or Pro_currentbuildnumber_.exe

FWIW, I am working to get this all set up on the FTP server instead.

Thanks again! We should have all of this straightened out by the end of
the week, at the latest.

Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com