[pmmail-list] Current Communications

Michael Lueck pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:13:51 -0400

Well, not sure where BSW pulled this new Brandon King support person from, but
gee he gets my vote for at least communicating!

Question Brandon, not sure how long you have been around PMMail, I date back to
some build like 1.52 on OS/2. I'd really like to see some serious work come
along for a SOHO edition which has two things added - shared accounts, and
shared address books. I documented a lot of the core of my ideas in some
postings at least to the chat/forum server, and maybe email to this list. I've
had an open offer to assist with technical design engineering. Not a drop of
communication back in my direction, ever, not'in.

So, since you seem to be communicating better than those in the past.... any
chance you could poke around on this SOHO/LAN edition topic, see what the story
is on the inside of BSW, and get back with me?

I decided to give this 2578 a try - seems quite nice. Thanks for the warning
about filter up/down buttons. I do use that a lot so will be interested in
seeing it fixed. It was interesting to find that this is the first program
compiled with M$ C++ V7 I have bumped into. It even feels a "bit" (small bit)
snappier running on Win2K SP2 and accessing all files on a WSeB server. Maybe
the file I/O has been cleaned up a bit or something. This usually runs dog-slow
on Windows from an OS/2 server... gee, no conflict of interest, hua M$?!?!?

Tell all to keep up the great work, and COMMUNICATION, so don't let 'em gag
you!

Thanks!

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems