[pmmail-list] Selecting startup for PMMail 2000

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 13:03:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 21:28:25 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:

<snip>

>In Win2000 Pro the "working directory" is referred to as "Start from"
>and there is no "Start from" in the properties of the executable icon
>but only from the "shortcut" icon (what OS/2 calls a shadow - I think)

You're not supposed to be looking at the PROPERTIES of the EXE file ...
Modifications on ANY program execution MUST be done to the windows SHORTCUT ...

That's just the way it is ...
Hope this helps ...

Gregory L. Marx