[pmmail-list] problem with sending messages

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 16:25:44 -0700

Hi, I did, and it showed errors from May, but none regarding this
problem, it just kept saying could not connect, error 1060.  I deleted
all the .bag files for all my folders, and re-indexed the account, but
I still had the problem.  I don't seem to have it this morning, but
invariably, more than not, if I can send messages, I can't receive them
on an intermitent level, and the reverse is true, so I wish there was a
way that pm mail could somehow make the smtp server respond with a
certain hot key, or command, so that, at least, if you have messages in
your outbox, and response is important, that at least you will be able
to send and receive messages.  On Fri, 07 Jun 2002 10:19:44 -0400,
Stephen Eickhoff wrote:

>On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 23:19:35 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:
>
>>Hi all, I have been having an intermitent problem with sending messages
>>in pm mail 2502, ever since last night, with coaxing, the messages get
>>sent, but now, I have four messages in my outbox, and if I close pm
>>mail, go in to the outbox.fld and delete the messages, they won't be
>>sent, and I want these messages sent, and thought it a problem with my
>>firewall, kerio personal firewall, but I disabled it, and, still, the
>>problem persisted.  I figured it was a memory problem, since I was
>>listening to something with windows media player, but it's not that,
>>could it be my provider?  Thanks for helping in advance.
>
>Go to Account -> Account error log and it will show you if that is the case.
>         Stephen Eickhoff
>      operagost@email.com

Marty