[pmmail-list] problem with sending messages

Stephen Eickhoff pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 23:33:45 -0400

On Fri, 07 Jun 2002 16:25:44 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:

>Hi, I did, and it showed errors from May, but none regarding this
>problem, it just kept saying could not connect, error 1060.  I deleted
>all the .bag files for all my folders, and re-indexed the account, but
>I still had the problem.  I don't seem to have it this morning, but
>invariably, more than not, if I can send messages, I can't receive them
>on an intermitent level, and the reverse is true, so I wish there was a
>way that pm mail could somehow make the smtp server respond with a
>certain hot key, or command, so that, at least, if you have messages in
>your outbox, and response is important, that at least you will be able
>to send and receive messages.

It's almost certain that your mail server is having some sort of problem. You
might want to call your ISP support line.

If you'd like to make sure before you bother them, try setting up Outlook
Express, Netscape mail or another
e-mail program and send yourself a test message.

By the way, did your English teacher ever tell you that your sentences run on
like the Energizer Bunny?

         Stephen Eickhoff
      operagost@email.com