[pmmail-list] problem with sending messages

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 08 Jun 2002 01:57:32 -0400

On Fri, 07 Jun 2002 23:33:45 -0400, Stephen Eickhoff wrote:

>>Hi, I did, and it showed errors from May, but none regarding this
>>problem, it just kept saying could not connect, error 1060.

Error 1060 is a "Connection TimeOut" error and usually indicates a
problem with the ISP.

mindspring.com has a page detailing all network outages and delays, I
see a few for June 5-7, but they are broken down between connection
type and regional location, so I am not sure if any apply to your
problem. Check their website for more information on network down time.

Thanks,

Brandon King
PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com