[pmmail-list] Selecting startup for PMMail 2000

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:43:15 -0500

On Sat, 08 Jun 2002 17:20:04 -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:

>>On Sat, 08 Jun 2002 07:26:13 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:
>>
>>>QUESTION:  Not how do I create a shortcut, but how can I make an
>>>application point to the shortcut?
>>>

>>Hi Hazen,
>>
>>A couple of days ago I suggested creating a batch file and pointing to
>>the object for that instead of to the program object?  Did you run into
>>a problem doing it that way?
>>
>>Ralph
Thanks, Ralph.
Yep I've got a problem.

First I can't translate what you suggest into anything that works on my
machine.

My PMMailw.EXE is in C:\whatever.
The shortcut is C:\Documents and Settings\Hazen Woods\Desktop
My working directory for both PMMail 2000 and PMMail/2 is
F:\SOUTHSDE\PMMAIL

The only batch file that I can get to work is a simple

C:
cd \Whatever
pmmailw.exe

I understood your suggestion to be