[pmmail-list] Selecting startup for PMMail 2000 -Solved

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 08:30:24 -0500

OK for those who suggested a batch file that I could not make work, the
problem has been found and solved.  I ran the proposed batch file from
a command prompt and found that the directory names, like Documents and
Settings had to be in quotes - "Documents and Settings".  When did that
it works fine.

Now to figure out how to make Internet Explorer point to the batch
file.

Thanks again to Ralph and the rest for the help.

Hazen