[pmmail-list] Feature suggestion - Sort Order

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:22:57 -0400

I would like to see a button or a pop-up menu option for PMMail Windows
that would re-set the sort order in a folder to a user customer default
setting.  For instance, I like my folders sorted in descending order
with Date & TIme Received at the top of the list.  However, if I click
on a column header in the message list and change the sort order,
there's no way for me to put it back the way it was without opening up
the properties menu for that particular folder.  I would also like
PMMail to automatically re-set the sort order to the saved default
whenever it is restarted.  Finally, it would be helpful if there was an
indicator in front of those folders whose sort order had been changed
from the saved default.

Thanks,

Ralph Cohen