[pmmail-list] Timed fetch

Reinhard Forster pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:37:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I've been using PM Mail for xears and I'm happy with it - most of the time

PMMail limits the intervals for timed mail fetches to one hour. It would be
nice if this interval could be increased to some hours (six or eight or even
once a day).

I think this can be reached in several ways:

1) increasing the maximum interval time in PMMail (yes, would be a change in
source code, but possible ...)

2) having a way to "trigger" a running PMMail via pipe etc (see above)

3) using an external program which deals with PMMail's message structure

Is there such a utility somewhere? Would be sourt of counterpart to PMMSend.

THX

Ade

Reinhard