[pmmail-list] more internet fax issues

Stan Sidlov pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:37:33 -0400 (EDT)

In addition to the post of 6/25,  it appears that the /F option on the PMMSEND is totally broken.  the /a option does work, but then requires the
message body, which can be a simple one line text file stating that the message is an internet fax. However, in the OS/2 version,  the program
receives the email, and promptly puts it into the DROPBOX and gives an error about invoking an external program. I have not created any
external programs to invoke.

I copied the msg out of the DROPBOX folder,  into the Inbox.  PMMail doesn't appear to wish to open the message  when double clicked giving
an error, unable to open external program and the new window says "NULL" for the From. When the message is RMB clicked while in the Inbox ,
you can save the attachment where ever you wish.