[pmmail-list] Fetching large mail

Frans Morre pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:27:09 +0200 (CES)

I'm getting broken off mail runs whenever I'm trying to fetch some mail
message, be it directly, through remote control, with or without "quick
interogation", etc. Just deleting the message doesn't work either. From
the remote control, I see it's 2 MByte large. When retrieving, it comes
in and gets filtered into it's destination folder, but then somehow
PMMail cann't negotiate it's removal on the mail server.

>From the Account Error Log:
 ==> Error sending text to server ; LIST 100
 ==> -ERR Timeout or error ; This is the error that resulted from the
DELE command
 ==> -ERR Timeout or error ; This is the error that resulted from the
TOP command

This means I can no longer retrieve messages automatically, I have to
use remote control every time to fetch all messages after the
undeletable one. Any ideas how to get rid of this message ?