[pmmail-list] Fetching large mail

Frans Morre pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:54:53 +0200 (CES)

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:10:14 +0000, J Seder wrote:

> My guess is that you're fetching the message as part of PMMail startup,
> so you can't act on it with Remote Control.

Nope, that's the first thing I disabled. I've been using direct fetches
and remote control, tried it with delete and leave on server, I even
tried with/without quick interrogation though I never needed to fiddle
with this before. Maybe support can tell me what PMMail is doing after
downloading the mail, or the meaning of the posted error messages, so
that I get an idea of what might be going wrong.