[pmmail-list] Digest (06/28/2002 09:01) (#2002-259)

Paul D.J. de Vos pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:36:35 +0200

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:01:14 -0400, jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com wr=
ote:

| You just want this message to go away, right?
|
| Having disabled fetch-on-startup, open Remote Control, "Refresh Messag=
| List" (Ctrl-L), highlight the bad message, select "Mark to Delete"
| (Ctrl-D)  and then "Transfer" (Ctrl-T).  Refresh the Message List
| (Ctrl-L).
|
| What do you see?
|
| The message absolutely should go away.  If it doesn't, I suspect that
| you do have an ISP problem.  Ask your ISP to delete all files in your
| mailbox.

For what it's worth, I can report that I had the above problem for a few=
 hours
yesterday with my AT&T account. Big mail, 2 Mb, downloaded it three time=
s but
error message after download and not deleted on server. Next day, downlo=
aded it
a last time and everything hunky dory. So yes, it might be ISP related.

met vriendelijke groeten,
yours sincerely,

Paul D.J. de Vos
Vertaalbureau de Vos