[pmmail-list] OS/2 PMMail issues

Marc Lewis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
16 Mar 2002 09:01:12 -0600

Hello All.

<On 16Mar2002 03:02 Dag Bjerkeli wrote a message regarding
[pmmail-list] OS/2 PMMail issues >

 DB> This is sad readings.  I was most certanly hoping that I
 DB> didn't have to start the process of finding a new mail
 DB> reader.

'Twas sad for me to receive the e-mail from them as well.
Particularly after having invested in the registration.  Not
good.

 DB> So, please correct me, and tell me that there _are_ plans
 DB> for updating the OS/2 client, sometimes in the near
 DB> furture.

>From all appearances it is a lost cause.  They _apparently_
don't care about their paid customers.  IMO, they should remove
the OS/2 version from their registerable program list or make it
FreeWare.

Developers like this one really jerk my chain to the max.  I
very probably will request a refund from them and find some
other method of using full-blown e-mail on my OS/2 machines...
And no, I'm not going to install applications to run ANY
micro$oft based programs, particularly Windoze, and no, I'm not
going the *nix route either.  (Right now this mailing list is
being handled through my PC-DOS based BBS and its associated
internet gateway.  Only shortcoming is that it is *strictly*
text based.  Makes attachment of files an onerous task.  It
does, however, work.)

Best regards,
Marc