[pmmail-list] OS/2 PMMail issues

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 16:11:40

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:47:50 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

> I know that flies in the face of what
>Serenity Systems is doing with eCS but the way I see it is that eCS is being pushed more to the business segment ... Whereas BSW is more
>of a consumer-based software vendor ...

Email is surely a common denominator of both business and consumer systems.   If eCS is going for the business sector - why is there no perceived opportunity for
PMMail/2 ?   Another writer on this list (Rod), spoke of not being able to get a quote for 200+ copies of PMMail/2 for business clients.  Why not ?   Is BSW just going to
let the use of PMMail/2 end for its paying customers just because it won't build in authorisation ?   It isn't as if folk here haven't said they would pay for it.

As an aside - just how difficult is it to build in this ESMTP authorisation ?

Regards,

Xav.