[pmmail-list] OS/2 PMMail issues

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 23:25:29

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:41:27 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>PMMail wasn't written inhouse ...
>It was bought from SouthSide Software ...

I am fully aware of where it came from, I have used it for years.   However, it is now inhouse to BSW/BMT

>It's only NOW being re-written ...
>And we have no way of knowing just how much is completed ...

AFAIAC, the OS/2 version is now dead from the comments I have read recently.    I have seen Steve Wendt's post re Peter Nielsen being pay "zero" to rewrite the
Windows version.  That I find strange as it is a commercial app.   However, this being the case, it looks that even the Windows version is a part-time project.  So
anyone looking for lots of development better look elsewhere.

[Please note - I use both the OS/2 and Windows version as I bought each and am prefectly happy with them]

Regards,

Xav.