[pmmail-list] PMMail OS/2 UPDATE

Frank Winkler - Sun Germany - Enterprise Services pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:44:28 +0100 (MET)

 >>  Please do continue to post your questions and concerns, we do value
 >> your feedback. BSW will continue to provide technical support for all
 >> versions of PMMail in the foreseeable future.
 >
 >Thanks, Brandon - you have brought an unprecedented level of
 >communication to this list that has long been lacking.  Trevor has always
 >been very helpful, but he is not "in the loop."

ACK! Brandon's statement revealed more information than all of BSW's other
postings summed up. Please keep up this level of customer treatment! :)

Regards

Frank Winkler                                 frank.winkler@germany.sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Remote Admin Center
Sonnenallee 1                                       Voice +49 89 46008.2755
85551 Heimstetten - Germany                           Fax +49 89 46008.2740