[pmmail-list] PMMail OS/2 UPDATE

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:32:16 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:44:28 +0100 (MET), Frank Winkler - Sun Germany - Enterprise Services wrote:

> >Thanks, Brandon - you have brought an unprecedented level of
> >communication to this list that has long been lacking.  Trevor has always
> >been very helpful, but he is not "in the loop."
>
>ACK! Brandon's statement revealed more information than all of BSW's other
>postings summed up. Please keep up this level of customer treatment! :)

You shouldn't have written that !!!
Now Brandon's going to disappear into the BSW communication blackhole ...

:-)

Greg

PS - But seriously ... I too am grateful ... I'm just also a bit confused ... First they say "no more OS/2 support" ... now Brandon retracts that
stated sentiment ... I hope they don't retract the retraction ...