[pmmail-list] Yahoo Changes

Mike Young pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:11:26 -0800

There is another alternative. You can go to
http://www.godaddy.com    and get your own
domain name. I think they charge around $8.95
per year and you can buy multiple years. Unlike
some others, you actually own your domain
name. Always make sure you own it no matter
where you get it from.

After this is done you can go to
http://www.zoneedit.com   and, for free, you
can forward your new domain name to any
URL of your choice if you want a web page.
You can also forward email to your new domain
name to any other email address you like. Again
this is free.

There is a little setup you need to do but the
instructions on how to do it are all at ZoneEdit.
It works fine. My wife has been using it for
about a year now for her business and we have
had no problems. You can change your setup at
any time if you change ISPs and need to forward
everything to a different place. The rest of the
world will never know the difference. By the way
there are no stupid advertisements tied to this
service.

Best regards,
Mike Young