[pmmail-list] Yahoo Changes

Maynard pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:44:37 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:11:26 -0800, Mike Young wrote:

>There is another alternative. You can go to
>http://www.godaddy.com    and get your own
>domain name.

Yes, but I think that what is being sought after here is a POP box from
which the user can poll mail using PMMail; and last I looked, ZoneEdit
did not offer that.

Some domain registrars do offer POP however, for an additional fee.

And there's usa.net which offers web based email, and maybe (or not)
POP service.

Another option I almost forgot is spmacop.net which will offer POP
service (and of course excellent spam filtering). With this option
you'd have ZoneEdit bounce all your domain mail to spamcop.

There's got to be lots of options. Start at directory.google.com and
search for "POP email"; but the best long term solution is to purchase
a domain name which you could realistically keep permanently, no matter
where and how you bounce around the mail directed toward it; as well as
having then an unlimited number of email addresses at your disposal.

You might be able to get full service also from mochamail.com

	`~Maynard