[pmmail-list] FIXED! [was Re: 5 minutes to open address book!]

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 04 May 2002 23:08:35 -0400

On Sun, 05 May 2002 10:19:46 +1000, Robert Traynor  (BobT) wrote:

>This subject is one that plagues me occassionally.
>It only occurrs after I have used the windows version of PmMail (very latest)
>and then enter into os/2 and run the os/2 version (also latest).

FWIW, I am also using the latest versions/betas on an OS/2 and Win2k
system sharing the same address books and I haven't seen this problem.
All of my data files are on my OS/2 system but I don't know if that
makes any difference.

Ralph Cohen