[pmmail-list] Bug List for PMMail Beta

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 06 May 2002 20:28:46 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 06 May 2002 21:56:57 -0400, Brandon King wrote:

>This is the current list of issues with the latest release of PMMail
>2000 for Windows. I am converting this list from a combination of paper
>and electronic documents into a single database so that I can better
>keep track of them. This has been a little tedious, so please let me

I highly recommend using Bugzilla - based on the format of your list, I would
guess that is what you are doing!  If not, then:  whether you use it internally only,
or allow users to use it as well, it is an excellent bug-tracking tool.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)