[pmmail-list] WIBNI

Peter Berkhout pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 12:36:23 +0200

1. There was a field in the message composewindow in which one can
type or select from a (dropdown)listbox in which folder the sent
message must be stored if one doesn't want it to be stored in 'Sent Mail'.

2. Filters could be shared between accounts.

3. the message of 'Inform User' during filtering would let you know
from which account it is launched. I am monitoring about 20 accounts
and have made a virus filter in which I have set the option Inform User.
(Instead of naming every filter "Accountname filterdescription").

Regards,
Peter Berkhout.