[pmmail-list] WIBNI

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 08 May 2002 23:20:26 -0400

On Wed, 08 May 2002 22:53:13 -0400, Ronny Hippler wrote:

>Well since we are discussing wishes. :) could we have the option to disable the
>pop up asking which address to send to when a different reply-to address is
>specified?

If I am not mistaken, this was a fix for a problem where both the From:
and Reply-To: address were being placed into the To: field of replies.

I can see the reason for wanting to make this optional, especially
dealing with discussion lists. My only question is, who should we send
the reply to? Ignore the specified Reply-to:, or the From: address? My
first thought is an option to 'Always use Reply-To: when specified'?
Thoughts....?

Brandon King
PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com