[pmmail-list] WIBNI

Ronny Hippler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 09 May 2002 00:37:24 -0400

On Wed, 08 May 2002 23:20:26 -0400, Brandon King wrote:

>If I am not mistaken, this was a fix for a problem where both the From:
>and Reply-To: address were being placed into the To: field of replies.

ah fix a bug with an annoyance :) It should only do this if I click on the "reply
to all" button.

>the reply to? Ignore the specified Reply-to:, or the From: address? My
>first thought is an option to 'Always use Reply-To: when specified'?
>Thoughts....?

I would also say use the reply-to address. that is the reason it is there after
all :) I use several accounts but they are all set to reply-to one account which I
use for personal correspondence. the rest are for lists and admin emails. This
keeps all replies in one account even if I accidently mail from another.

--

I  my CableModem.

Ronny Hippler || Spartanburg SC
http://www.vr5.dyndns.org:8008/ || ftp://ftp.vr5.dyndns.org:2112/
For PGP key email with "PGPKey" in the subject