[pmmail-list] Bouncing messages freezes WPS

Oliver Ebert pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 09 May 2002 12:43:40 +0200 (CDT)

>>Is there somebody out there who has this problem too?
>Yeah, there is... Just had to reboot when tried with your message
>...:-(
Just had this problem a few minutes ago. :-(((
I just now tried to reproduce this problem, but I can't.
Because of that problem I must say that I hate PMMail because such
errors always happen then, when have a lot of programs open.
If there is somebody out there who can reproduce this error and knows
when it happens, please post it here so I can take care of it.

Thanx in advance.

Bye says Oliver
PGP Public Key Fingerprint= 28C7 4CE3 4156 F724 92F4  D972 5CE3 EA26 F19E 63B8