[pmmail-list] WIBNI

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 12:26:13 -0400

** Reply to message from "Peter Berkhout" <berkhout@science.uva.nl> on
Tue, 07 May 2002 12:36:23 +0200

Hello Peter,

  It would be a nice enhancement if "Inform User" opens only 1 window
with a scrolling dialogue which shows all of the messages for which
this option is set during a retrieval.  The user could scroll this
display and look in various folders in any order, so the more important
messages could be dealt with on the basis of a priority, rather than
having a number of little windows opened.  If this window was left open
during a subsequent retrieval, the new notices would be appended to the
bottom of the list.  If possible, the next enhancement would be the
deletion of a message from this list once it was opened.  Closure of
this "Inform User" window by the user would clear the list.
  JART.

  I presume that WIBNI = "Wouldn't It Be Nice If", as I haven't see it
before today.

__________________ Original Message Below __________________

3. the message of 'Inform User' during filtering would let you know
from which account it is launched. I am monitoring about 20 accounts
and have made a virus filter in which I have set the option Inform User.
(Instead of naming every filter "Accountname filterdescription").

Ciao,
       Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill      Warp 4.5      IBM Java 1.18
      Polarbar Team Tester      IceStorm Browser

	 -  A Thought for Today  -   09 May 2002

He who laughs last thinks slowest. - Unknown