[pmmail-list] PMMail OS/2 filtering problem/version #?

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 09:05:10 -0400 (EDT)

There is an acknowledged bug in the later versions of PMMail/2
which causes filtering to break when a  To:   (CC:)   name that
is being filtered for occurs later than first in that header item.

Does anyone know what the highest version # is in which this
*works*  (... or which version number broke this feature) ?

I just tried out the latest OS/2 drop for the Auth-SMTP feature,
but I'm finding that this bug is more annoying than that feature.
I'm thinking now that I'll figure out a way to sendmail other
than Auth-SMTP  (maybe ZxMail).

Brandon/Peter .... can this be *that* hard to fix?

---
  /Bruce/