[pmmail-list] NEW, new Windows beta

Paul Hodges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 20:23:33 +0000

On Mon, 13 May 2002 15:03:33 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:

>I still haven't seen the problem with the spell checker

I agree that it's infuriatingly unclear.  Since I sent a message that
was not checked (and posted it), I have sent another that was.  I have
a slight suspicion that it is only very small messages that get
skipped, but I am not sure.  This erratic behaviour has been the same
for me for a couple of releases, and on two diferent [deliberate
mistake - will get through if checking fails] machines.

Paul Hodges