[pmmail-list] NEW, new Windows beta

Steven Hollar pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 17:54:50 -0400

On Mon, 13 May 2002 15:03:33 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:

>but have seen no other problems through about 30 minutes of running through different functions. Let us know if you spot anything I have missed.

Anyone else having problems sending a signed message?  When I click
send the window disappears like it's being sent and then reappears.
The password dialog never appears.  When I unselect, for lack of better
term, the "Add Authenticated Signature" Button.  The message sends.

Steven Hollar

--
For a copy of my PGP Public key block and Fingerprint
send me a message with the following in the Subject: