[pmmail-list] Using both OS/2 and Win2K

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 12:31:31 -0400

On Thu, 16 May 2002 07:33:15 -0500 (CDT), Hazen Woods wrote:

>Can you or someone point me to a place to find out what limitations are
>on Win2K Pro when run under FAT32?
>FWIW I installed hpfsw2k.zip and it appears to run OK so far.  The
>partition letters are different which I can live with I guess, but is
>there any way to select partition/volume letters in Win2K as in LVM?

Hi Haze,

Yep, it's very easy and can even be done on the fly through the
Computer Management app which is buried in the Administrative Tools..
The way to get to it is through My Computer->Control
Panel->Administrative Tools->Computer Management.  When you open the
Computer Management app, click open the Storage folder and then click
on Disk Management.  RMB clicking on any of the drives brings up the
option to change its drive letter.  The changes stick unless or until
you change them.

Ralph