[pmmail-list] Sending multiple copies on WIndows version

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 14:00:35 -0400

On Mon, 20 May 2002 14:42:26 +0200, Ulrich Jakobus wrote:

>I am also observing this since PMMail for Windows 2.20.2502.
>I have had about 7 e-mails in the last week that were sent
>twice, none returned a receipt or were CC: to myself, but for
>me it is clearly related to the size of the messages: All these
>e-mails that were sent twice by PMMail had relatively large
>attachments (500 KByte to 3 MByte). May be this helps tracking
>the problem down.

This was an issue that we thought was resolved in 2502, but it seems to have reappeared. The only real solution is to turn off the 'Send after fetch' option on the Send menu. The problem, at least here, only occurs when the account sending the message attempts to fetch mail during the send process.

Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Tech Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com