[pmmail-list] Feature wanted: detatch to folder

Willms-EDV Technik pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 11:58:00 +0200 (MES)

Hello everybody,

   just one more comment on my feature request for a filter action:

On Mon, 20 May 2002 10:43:21 +0200 (MES), Willms-EDV Technik wrote:

>   I would like to have an action in a filter which stores a message part
>which is itself a message in a PMMail folder.
>
>   The only action I have available currently, is to store an attachment as a
>file in a directory on disk.

   I tried to detach the messages as files to a directory, because I thought
that I might catch them via the SMTP-Receive-funktion of PMMail.

   But nope, since PMMail uses the subject line as the file name, and there
were many messages from mailing lists with several messages having the same
subject line, only one of them survived, overwriting all the previous messages
with the same subject.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt am Main