[pmmail-list] HTML version

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 11:27:55 +0100

On Fri, 24 May 2002 11:42:20 +0200, xavier caballe wrote:

>>The Windows version of PMMail can render some forms of html mail.
>>Unfortunately it doesn't have a setting to turn this feature off....
>
>It's so broken that honestly I can't say it supports HTML... :)

Note that I didn't say it was supported, merely that it can render some
of it OK. Personally I like the OS/2 versions ability to rip out the
tags completely, that's what I want for the Windows version.

--
Brian Morrison                                       bdm@fenrir.org.uk
              do you know how far this has gone?