[pmmail-list] HTML version

Richard Turner pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 09:27:29 -0700

When I run into an HTML message that PMmail doesn't handle when I open it in my external editor, NoteTab Pro, which has an extremely handy feature of stripping
out all HTML codes, leaving you with a very clean message.

http://www.notetab.com

It is a create Windows based text editor that also has some good web page authoring abilities and much more.

Richard