[pmmail-list] HTML version

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 20:15:30 -0400

On Fri, 24 May 2002 16:46:07 -0500, Kari Suomela wrote:

>Some of them come fine. Mainly the ones with "fancy" backgrounds and
>stuff, are often unreadable. (Un)fortunately I have Outlook available
>for those.

Another option, which I prefer, is to set up your browser as an
external editor and open the message in that. In my case, the editor is
"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" and the arguments
string is "D:\Programs\Blueprint Software Works\PMMail 2000\%s".
Naturally, your directories would be different, but you should be able
to tweak that easily enough. When I get heavy HTML email (e.g., from
eBay or some receipts from online orders), I just press Alt+X and view
it in a browser window.