[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Update

Wayne Dunham pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 11:11:01 -0400

On Wed, 29 May 2002 10:28:42 -0400, Patrick R. Sklenar wrote:

>	Err, dumb question - how many address *books* do folks
>generally have?  I've got five, and really could easily reduce it to
>three.  Sorting three to five entries is just a complete nonissue for
>me.
>
>	Signed, "Dazed & Confused"
>
>	:)

  I've got 9 books not counting the default book, but most of those
just have pointers from addresses in my default book.  It just gives me
a way to easily to a "Mail to whole book" for specific segments of
people in my book.  I've got things like "Family", "Friends", "Fire"
(people in the Fire Dept I work for), etc.  As I said, most of those
books just have a shortcut to the address from my default address book.
 By using the shortcut all I have to edit is the main entry in my
default book if someones email address or other info changes.

     Wayne Dunham
     waynedunham@email.com