[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Update

Sorin Srbu pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 08:07:20 +0200

On Wed, 29 May 2002 11:11:01 -0400, Wayne Dunham wrote:

>  I've got 9 books not counting the default book, but most of those
>just have pointers from addresses in my default book.  It just gives me
>a way to easily to a "Mail to whole book" for specific segments of
>people in my book.  I've got things like "Family", "Friends", "Fire"
>(people in the Fire Dept I work for), etc.  As I said, most of those
>books just have a shortcut to the address from my default address book.
> By using the shortcut all I have to edit is the main entry in my
>default book if someones email address or other info changes.

I think this is a feature that Pmm is way ahead of the competition
(at least in this implemenatation), both the mail whole book and
editing a shadow edits the source too. Good work BSW! 8-)

BW,

               Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer
# Department of Medical Chemistry,
# Division of Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry,
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden
#
# Email: sorin.srbu@orgfarm.uu.se
# Web: http://www.farmaci.uu.se
# Phone: +46-18-471-4482 >> 5 signals >> GSM
# Cell Phone: +46-701-718023
# Fax: +46-18-471-4474
# Visit: BMC, D5:512b
#