[pmmail-list] HTML mail again (was: PMMail 2000 Update)

Dave Hathaway pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 10:16:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,

Perhaps I should have said HTML has enabled the exploitation of
vulnerabilities in other products.  I don't think I would receive
these would-be viruses if HTML was not in emails.  I don't think
70-column-width plain text is ever going to be a virus threat. :)

Outlook's implementation of HTML is the problem.

Dave