[pmmail-list] Spam -- your definition

Patrick R. Sklenar pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 12:58:23 -0400

On Thu, 30 May 2002 17:12:15 +0100, Paul Hodges wrote:

> On Thu, 30 May 2002 12:31:38 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:
>
> >  That's news to me. I hadn't heard of cell phone spam until now.
>
> I've only ever had it from the Cell phone company itself (so far!)

	I've had it happen once about 6 years ago.  I had just flown
into MCO (Orlando FL USA).  As I went out to the pick up area to await
my ride, I turned on my cell phone.  A few minutes later it rang.  It
was some company welcoming me to the Orlando area & wanting to sell me
tickets to the area attractions (Disney, Universal, Sea World, etc).
Very annoying.

--
        pat----

 pat@sklenar.info   ---===---   http://www.sklenar.info