[pmmail-list] Help! New Windows Upgrade won't work for me

Wendell Brown pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 10:17:50 -0500

Is there anywhere to get a copy of the Windows PM-Mail 2000 2.20.2475
standard?  I am still not able to get the 2.20.2502 version to read ANY
pop servers on my win2k machine.

>From: "Wendell Brown" <wbrown@arkie.net>
>To: "PMMail 2000 Support" <pmmailwin@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>,
>	"pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com" <pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>
>Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:52:12 -0500>

Ok, I just upgraded my Standard (2.20.2475) version of PM-Mail to
2.20.2502.  Now my PM-Mail will not connect to any of 2 or 3 POP
servers it was configured for (including the one this copy of PM-Mail
2000 Pro is conencted to).  If there is an IP address in the server box
I get "Error 10061... Could Not Connect" but if there is a Domain Name
in the server box I get "Could Not Resolve POP hostname..." neither of
which show up in the error log for that account.

PLEASE HELP!!!!