[pmmail-list] Delete mail in PMMail/2K - a bug?

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 10:04:29 -0500

Update

In original post I suggested same result if I use keystrokes rather
than mouse clicks.  Today, at least, key strokes seem to work
correctly.  When I highlight several and then hit delete key, all
marked are deleted and the top of the window is at the next message.
Still have problem using mouse clicks to delete.

Hazen

On Fri, 31 May 2002 08:21:34 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:

>>I am weeding out old messages using Windows version.  I highlight a
>>group of messages to delete. Then right click and select delete
>>(sometimes use commands rather than mouse with same same result).  The
>>window containing the message list does NOT return to the same place.
>>Can't tell any pattern but it is anywhere from a half of screen to 2 or
>>3 screens down from the point where the highlighted messages were
>>located.  Would seem to be a bug, in that the pointer should be at the
>>same place after the delete function ends.
>>
>>Don't think this problem exists in OS/2 version.
>>
>>Regards,
>>

>>Hazen Woods
>>Austin, TX USA
>>eCS and Win2k Pro
>>what a combination
>>

>>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>>line of the message body being...

Hazen Woods
eCS v1.0