[pmmail-list] Delete mail in PMMail/2K - a bug?

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 08:21:34 -0500

I am weeding out old messages using Windows version.  I highlight a
group of messages to delete. Then right click and select delete
(sometimes use commands rather than mouse with same same result).  The
window containing the message list does NOT return to the same place.
Can't tell any pattern but it is anywhere from a half of screen to 2 or
3 screens down from the point where the highlighted messages were
located.  Would seem to be a bug, in that the pointer should be at the
same place after the delete function ends.

Don't think this problem exists in OS/2 version.

Regards,

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX USA
eCS and Win2k Pro