[pmmail-list] Address book

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 15:27:14 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sun, 03 Nov 2002 09:17:26 -0400 (EDT), Jerry Prather wrote:

> how to copy the address book(s) from
> my OS/2 computer to my eCS computer.  What files do I copy?

  Where you installed PMMail, you have two subdirectories:
  - PMMAIL
  - TOOLS

  Within TOOLS you have all the *.DB files, with BOOKS.DB and ADDR.DB
containing the address books and the actual addresses. Copy also the GROUP.DB
and the GROUPS subdirectory to get all the address groups you might have
established.

  ADDR.MRU contains, who guessed it, the Most Recently Used addresses,
ASSOC.DB the MIME type associations, and USER.DIC the dictionary which you
might have built up using the spell checker.

Yours,
Lüko Willms