[pmmail-list] Address book

Jerry Prather pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 11:37:37 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 03 Nov 2002 15:27:14 +0100 (MEZ), L.Willms wrote:

>  Where you installed PMMail, you have two subdirectories:
>  - PMMAIL
>  - TOOLS

Thanks to you and Steve Marvin for your replies.  I tried
that approach, but it didn't work.  It turns out that my
old computer still has the old Southside directory
structure.  What I had to do was copy the entire structure
into my new computer.  It now works, but I have three
associated directories scattered about on the drive.

But it works!  Thanks again,
Jerry

--
Jerry Prather                   prather@exis.net
Virginia Beach, VA

"Many religions are worth dying for; none are worth killing for."
				- Me, circa 1998