[pmmail-list] Address book

Steve Marvin pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 09:34:03 -0500

On Sun, 03 Nov 2002 09:17:26 -0400 (EDT), Jerry Prather wrote:

>I've got a new computer and have purchased a second license
>for PmMail.  I've searched through all the help manuals,
>and I can't find out how to copy the address book(s) from
>my OS/2 computer to my eCS computer.  What files do I copy?
>
>Thanks,
>Jerry

You can copy the entire tools directory (all files and the groups sub directory),
or just Addr.db, Assoc.db, Books.db, Group.db and the groups directory.

Addr.mru is the most recently used addresses - used in address completion
when you type on the to, cc, bcc lines of a new message.

The .dic and .hdr files are the dictionary and will already be there (except
you might want to copy user.dic - It contains words you have added).